Managed Telecom solutions deliver the bandwidth you need, at the price you want to pay, with the security you demand… and the service to back it all up.
Clients choose us because:
- They have too many vendors and vendor bills.
- They need a partner who can serve multiple locations.
- The sheer quantity of services they require, and the details within each of those services.
- Their network has grown beyond the capacity of current network/lines and they require an update.
- They have limited staff and budget resources.
- Technology is moving fast and they are struggling to keep up – MPLS, VPLS, SD WAN, WAAS PfR (and so on).
The OneNet Global advantage:
- Sourcing and pricing through global providers (163 currently).
- Secure connectivity to mobile and remote employees.
- Cost savings by integrating voice and data traffic.
- Preparation for increased future traffic from cloud and DRaaS,
- Skype, YouTube, high-bandwidth applications.
- Comprehensive management of security elements to mitigate network intrusions, attacks, viruses, spam, and other threats.
- The ability for key staff to focus on other items.
A global partner you can count on.
Tracking market trends
and new technologies
that fit the needs of
our specific clients.
Block attacks with
highly secure VPN
overlay and strong
of providers and
connectivity for you.
and one partner
to work with for
OneNet Global Managed Telecom provides:
- One Bill for Multiple offices, Multiple Services, Multiple carriers
- Deep Dive Financial Analysis of Current and Future P&L Spend
- Invoice Processing and Validation and Payment
- Expense Allocation
- Continuous audit and error identification; Rate Plan Optimization
- Dispute and Credit Tracking
- Error Reconciliation with vendor
- Budget/Forecast reporting
Virtual Telecom Manager & Expertise
- Contract Compliance & Contract Management
- Project Manager assigned to all installations.
- One Point of Contact for Account Management
- One Bill
- One Help Desk number to call – 952.960.1010
- One ticketing platform for all offices and all carriers – email@example.com
- Market Trends – We understand pricing and track new technologies for specific clients.
- Quarterly Business Reviews for Proactive Account Management: Review billing, discounts, pricing, client sets that attendees and the agenda.
Analytics & Network Management
- Proactive 24/7/365 monitoring of connectivity and equipment
- Automatic fault notification
- Responsive trouble management
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Paessler PRTG + Cisco Netflow + Cisco Prime
- IT staff remains free to focus on strategic activities, instead of network support
- Well-defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) guarantee response and resolution times for network problems to minimize impact on users
Applying Technology Partner EcoSystem
- SD WAN across all carriers globally connecting multiple offices, stores, or other sites
- Broadband Globally —including SD-WAN, fiber, Ethernet, T1’s, DSL, cable, LTE, WiMAX
- Cloud Services for enterprise wide solutions
- Data and Computing Security – IPS, IDS, Monitoring, Pen Test, Firewall, Content Filtering, NBX, UTM
- Managing Unknown and Shadow Assets
- Log Manager
- Network Assessments
- Mobile Device Management – MDM
- Predictable monthly costs for network and management services
- Total Cost of Ownership savings with staff resources and network optimization
- WAN Optimization, Cisco Wide Area Application Service (WAAS) and SilverPeak.
- Voice and data consolidation consolidating voice and data services onto a single network
- Access to leading network technologies and management expertise, without high capital expenditures or ongoing investments in upgrades, IT staffing, and maintenance resources
- A single point of contact reduces network costs and simplifies vendor management for IT staff
- Using outsourced expertise avoids the costs of developing management and reporting capabilities