Customer Service Representative-Dispatch
OneNet Global has a new opportunity for a Full Time Customer Service Representative – Dispatch (CSR-Dispatch) in our HQ Office in Edina, Minnesota.
The CSR-Dispatch’s primary responsibility will be to answer calls and communicate with Vendors, Customers, and OneNet staff as needed; dispatch and schedule Technicians for repair.
In this position, the individual’s responsibilities will include:
- Monitor queue for incoming service and support requests
- Answer incoming calls from customers and vendors
- Create tickets to customers as needed to track issues
- Assign tickets to technicians, scheduling time on their calendars as needed
- Monitor and follow up on tickets/cases based on the support SLA
- Review network monitoring devices and sensors
- Complete work to resolve tickets in various systems
- Contact Vendors and 3rd party carriers as needed
- Contact 3rd party resources for support as needed
- Set up vendor meet/interaction for resolution as needed
- Utilize carrier and vendor portals and systems to resolve customer issues
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Highly organized and disciplined
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications required
- Knowledge of telecom industry a plus
- OneNet University Training
- CHR Omnia360 features and functionality
- Portal logins and features for performing updates to systems that support customers including but not limited to: Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Cloud phone platforms (Broadsoft, Avaya, 3CX, Shoretel), carrier and vendor ticketing systems
- Support and configuration of equipment that is provided to customers on a sale or managed service basis
If you are a high-energy individual who is looking to be an integral part of a great team, please email your resume today!