Our managed servers give you the freedom to have an enterprise grade server and thin-client access with less cost and hardware than traditional infrastructure.
Give your businesses instant, safe, hassle free computing and storage resources without heavy infrastructure costs. Reduce the risk and costs associated with the adoption of public and private cloud systems with OneNet Global.
How can OneNet Global help you?
- Understand the key technologies behind Cloud
- Understand the impact that Cloud will have on your business
- Identify business benefits that could be made by making use of Cloud services
- Identify Cloud services most applicable to your buisness
A Secure Hosting Solution Without Compromise
Colocation with OneNet Global is ideal for businesses who do not want to recreate the level of security, reliability to address the regulations and requirements to compete in today’s business. Outsourcing allows all companies to experience the performance and efficiencies found only in Tier IV facilities like OneNet can provide.
OneNet Global offers 24×7 managed services for these environments.
Purpose built: Designed, constructed and operated specifically for robust primary and secondary site (disaster recover or high availability) solutions involving colocation, virtual infrastructure and/or managed solutions.
Certified & Secure
OneNet Global is proud to be partnered with Cologix. The data center is SSAE 16 SOC1 and SOC2 Type 2 audited and HIPAA, PCI and IRS 1075 compliant, among others. Clients rest assured with layers of 24/7 physical and electronic security, closed-circuit TV, and mantraps with badge, PIN and biometric access.
- Pristine Record of No Outages
- The Most Connected Data Center in Minnesota
- Best Local Support in the Region
OneNet Global Hosting Evaluation
OneNet Global’s no cost evaluation will uncover opportunities for improving business continuity and decreasing IT overhead. This solution-oriented evaluation will provide you with a clear picture of how to partner with OneNet Global to decrease costs and improve operational efficiency:
- Backup and recovery processes: Identify potential gaps in data protection
- Gather hosting requirements: OneNet Global will gather information necessary to begin scoping your project
- Evaluating infrastructure: Identifying ways to improve processes and hardware used
- Cost reduction: Opportunities for cost reduction in labor and software